This property is in the Kingsmill Resort in Williamsburg Vigrinia. According to my hostess yard art of any kind is strictly prohibited by the home owners association.Very green, tasteful and not too ornamental, actually a little overground and not classically landscaped. And yet CTWD continues...
- We have one, of seven, live bunnies. (live bunnies do not count unless they are somehow permanently affixed to the collection)
- Two urns with dead flowers
- One Gargoyle, with as I understand it is a rare and wonderful thing to capture.
- One Yard Gnome, which as I understand it, is the mother lode of yard art.
- Gargoyle: 1 point
- Gnome: 4 points (but disappointing when not painted)
- Urns with dead plants: 0 points (ah ha, upscale people let their plants die too)
For artfully placing small items of garden decor that could be misconstrued by the general public as heinous yard art in a way so that your neighbors are blissfully unaware of the transgression: 2 points.
Total: 7 points
And no, not that Twilight.