Teeny-tiny collection plate at the door.
hey, wait.... a gourd birdhouse can look like that?
- Flowery plastic flower (well silk-ish) wreath: 1 point
- Address plaque with two empty pots (tip jars, donate or you hate your country): 0 points
- Ugly boot (my Mom made a water fountain out of one of these boots, don't ask): 1 point
- Turtle taking collections: 1 point
- Tiny chimney: 1 point
- Awesome hand painted gourd birdhouse hung with honor by the front door: 0 points (functional yet beautiful)
- Shrunken dog head on the mailbox (I told you it was Gothic): 1 point
Not a very exciting collection but I do love the little shrunken dog head: 1 point
Total: 6 points
Yeah, well I keep mine in the backyard on a stump. It is pretty much the same thing.