Diane comments and submits: love the welcome rock.
Lifeshighway comments and acknowledges effort: They have the same gardening skills as I do!
Diane having the last word and pretty much writing my entry for me: HAaaaa the rock should say 'welcome to my pathetic garden of 3 sh*tty tomatoes'
I have nothing funnier to say. Damn you clever field reporters!
- Squirrel with cherished nut: 1 point
- 2 cherubs with tiny birdbath (maybe for dragonflies): 1 point
- Frog with umbrella (which seems pointless given the condition of the crops): 1 point
- Teeny turtle: 1 point
- Violin playing frog: (drowning out the tomato screams): 1 point
- Welcome rock (hmph, I still have nothing better to say): 1 point
- 3 tomatoes plants not in the best of health: 0 points
Subtotal: 6 points
For the fiddle playing frog and for the awesome gardening skills: 2 points
Total: 8 points
a much better gardener with a good 5 year plan: