eventer79 comments and submits:
"The hilarious thing about this one (which I have illustrated using my brilliant art skillz) was that the house had this huge empty front yard, about an acre of mowed grass, and all the yard art statues were just lined up in one little line next to the road on the side of the drainage ditch. Proportions in my beautiful drawing are about accurate, with the red dots illustrating the statues."
and line all your items in a row beside the road: A yard art minimalist.
no one understands your genius
The feud between the roosters and the egrets had escalated. Divine intervention was required.
There would be no lightning strike this day
Score (list provided by eventer79, my comments are in red)
- Preening rooster with settee? (what?, most roosters prefer lounge chairs): 1 point
- Cherub w/ animals (nice try but harp and bird wings = angel): 0 points
- egret: 1 point
- mini well with three flower markers: (with shingles!): 4 points
- egret #2 (being taunted): 1 point
- another angel (controlling the violent nature of roosters): 0 points
- another rooster (they are different, I swear) yeah this one is sassy: 1 point
- 2 piles of frogs: 2 points
- frog art metal screen: 1 point
- flattened raccoon (what happens when you try to interfere with a blood feud): 1 point
- children w/ swing scene: 1 point
If you only have a handful of yard ornaments and a sea of grass, really this is the best approach to share your treasures with the world and of course separate the birds: 2 points + 1 point for the great illustration.
Total: 16 points