This house is the last residential holdout in what has, over the past 15 years or so, become an industrial district. I guess the owner feels like he (or she) is responsible to bring a little bit of cheery color to the neighborhood.
Score (list provided my Morning Glory, my comments are in red)
- On the porch, 1 Sun Disk, wind chimes, and Christmas lights. 3 point + 4 points holiday bonus
- On the fence, 6 artificial sunflowers: 6 points
- In front of the fence, 2 sunburst-on-a-stick, and 2 flingo-flingoes.: 4 points
- Windmill in front of the garage: 4 points
- On the other side, a matching Sun Disk: 1 point
- 3 more artificial sunflowers on the picket fence: 3 points
(whenever I see wheels, I think of Jester ripping them out of the frozen earth)
In the side yard, 5 gazing balls. The other things are lights, I think: 5 points
What you see here, is a space lading port for the invading aliens. I would keep my eye on this "happy, cheery fun place house)
Subtotal: 34 points
For a pseudo-cheery teletubbies house to divert you eye from the landing base. There is a reason, this house still stands in an industrial area: 2 points
Total: 36 points
This is a scout, memorize his look, research their language, protect your sanity.
Po reporting to basecamp, all is secure in the Raleigh base operations.
Good job Po, waiting to here from Tinky Wink on how is doing in the Florida Keys