Susan H has obviously been to the coast. Coastal yard art is different and usually flamboyant.
Susan H comments and submits:
"Why were there no buoys in life to show you the way?" Nora Roberts
Because this guy had them all!
Score (before we get into the whole cup fence issue, I am calling this decoration of the house and not a complete work of art) Susan supplied the list, my comments are in red
- Lighthouse: 1 point
- Seahorse bird bath (amazing that I had to go back and look for this): 3 points
- Cat: 1 point
- Dog with bandana: 2 points (because he is dressed)
- 4 tea pots on the well - I know, I know - something about being functional? (not in this case) 4 points
- Bird bath on the tree stump (love stump usage): 1 point
- 173 Buoys – at least. I should have walked around the back of the house and I'm not sure I counted right: 173 points. That's right I am giving them to her.
Subtotal: 185 points
For the avid dedication of a collector (pilfer-er or beach comber), the mounting of the collection and noise that house much make in the wind: 4 points
Total: 189 points
The manatee calls the buoy house, to be the yard to beat in 2012
A little reminder of Yard Art with Pets Tuesday...